SBI card recently came into partnership with Landmark Group. In return, they Brought three new cards to their customers.
- Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card,
- Max SBI Card,
- and Spar SBI Card
In this review, I am covering the Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card SELECT.
It is designed to be a one-stop payment solution for the entire family, this card provides a great shopping experience to cardholders across categories that include fashion – premium and affordable, home furnishing including furniture and grocery.
Cardholders may avail similar benefits at all participating Landmark brands, thus getting savings and a host of other benefits across a spectrum of categories through a single Credit card.
Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card SELECT Application Tips
Should I Apply?
As per my recommendation is concerned, I would rather advise you to chose very cautiously as per your requirement. If you are not a Heavy spender you should choose Base or select variant. Otherwise, read full Review and then decide which card shoots you.
Who Should Get Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card SELECT Card?
- Frequent Shopper who loves to shop at Landmark Group Brands.
- Anyone who wants to earn reward points for each rupee they spend.
Who Should Not Get Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card SELECT Card?
- Who is interested in Airport Longe access they will be disappointed, as this card does not come with Airport Longe access Benefit.
- who are interested in exchanging their reward points to Air miles.
Are You Eligible?
I have gone through the whole SBI card website, But I couldn’t find Anything about this card eligibility. But If you don’t want your application to be rejected, you must check these points before applying:-
- Age should be 21 years
- Have a stable income(Salary or Self Employed)
- Have other bank credit card
SBI card’s rejection rate is very high. If you do not fulfill the above criteria, apply at your own risk. If you have some other bank’s credit card, you can also apply on that card basis.
If you have already applied, you can check your application status in two ways:-
- Call 1860 500 1290 or 1860 180 1290 number.
- Visit SBI card Website(Sbicard.com)
If your application is denied, I recommend calling for an inquiry about why your application has been rejected. Before applying next time fix these issues, and call again. It’s surprising how often denials can be changed to approvals.
Annual Fees and Renewal Fees
SBI card charges one-time Annual fees of Rs.1499 plus GST and the same for renewal every year. If you Spend Rs 1,00,000 in one year you will get an annual fee of Rs 499 reversed to your credit card in the subsequent year. Spending Rs.1,00,000 in the present time is not an uphill task for anyone.
Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card SELECT Perks
The card rewards customers through various spend based benefits as well as bonus offers. So let’s find out perks offered by Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card SELECT credit card:-
The cards deliver value from the point of enrolment itself, offering 6000 bonus reward points equivalent to Rs 1500 on payment of annual fees. Reward Points will be credited to the cardholder’s account within 30 days of fee payment.
Reward Points Benefits
- 10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent at Landmark brands (Lifestyle, Home Centre, Max & Spar)
- 10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on Dining & Movies
- 2 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on other retail purchases (Non-fuel)
The cards also reward customers for their loyalty through various spend based milestone benefits. Customers of the PRIME variant can avail savings of up to Rs 14500 on achieving milestone spends.
- Earn 12,000 bonus Reward Points on overall annual retail spends of Rs 300,000.
- Earn 2400 bonus Reward Points on annual spending of Rs 25,000 across all Landmark Stores.
- Earn 8,000 bonus Reward Points on annual spending of Rs 75,000 across all Landmark Stores.
- Earn 12,000 bonus Reward Points on annual spends of Rs 150,000 across all Landmark Stores
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
SBI also offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000 (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges) with Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
The cardholder will get 6000 Reward points worth Rs 1500 on payment of renewal fees every year. Reward Points will be credited to the cardholder’s account within 30 days of fee payment.
Reward Redemption Benefit
Get dual benefit from your reward points by converting them into Landmark Rewards. To convert your reward points to the landmark reward point, You have to give 2.4 SBI Card Reward Points for getting 1 Landmark point. Where SBI card says that the value of one Landmark point is Rs 0.60(1 Landmark Reward = Rs 0.60).
To make it easy to understand how you will dual benefit, let’s take an example:-
Ex. Suppose you have 5000 SBI Card Reward Points. Their value will Rs.1000(4RP=Rs.1), but if you convert then into landmark rewards point you will get 2083 Approx Landmark reward points. Whose value will be Rs.1250(2083.3*Rs.0.60).
In this way, you will get some extra benefits by simply converting your reward points to the Landmark reward point.
Features Of This Credit Card
- Daily purchases now made easy with Lifestyle HC SBI Card SELECT. Simply wave your card at a secure reader to transact
- Fast & convenient: No need to hand over your card or look for cash /coins for everyday small ticket purchases
Airport lounge access
This card does not come with any Airport lounge access Facility. Here, I am a little disappointed with SBI card that even non-premium credit cards offer airport lounge access, But Why SBI Failed here. I have no answer to that.
With Flexipay, convert your transactions in easy monthly installments. Make any purchase for Rs. 2,500 or more using your Lifestyle HC SBI Card SELECT, and log in with your username and password to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay
- You can use your Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card SELECT in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India
- Use your card to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa
With Lifestyle HC SBI Card SELECT, you can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18
With Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Balance Transfer on EMI
Save money while paying your credit card dues by Transferring the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to your SBI Simply Click Credit Card. and avail a lower rate of interest and payback in EMIs too.
Lifestyle HC SBI Card SELECT is really a good card for those who spend a lot online. It has Milestone benefits and other various kinds of rewards. Most probably SBI also gives may discount on online and offline shopping apart from rewards points. I would suggest you have one SBI Credit Card in your Wallet. It will definitely impress you if you are an online shopper. There is no better offering than Lifestyle Home center for online spending.
For Lifestyle HC SBI Card SELECT
on SBI Cards’s Secured Site.
What do you think of SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card? Let me know in the comments section below.